Pages

Noctua NF-S12A PWM Case Fan Super quiet high quality case fan
Roxio Game Capture Pro Capture your console footage for YouTube
Optoma H114 HD Projector Excellent for first time projector users.
VicTsing LED Desk Lamp Bright, sleek and flexible
Ebode Wireless CCTV Camera An excellent choice for outside p2p CCTV

Tuesday 21 June 2016

VicTsing: VRazr Bluetooth Earphones


The VTin VRazr is a Bluetooth headset perfect for use in the gym on while jogging. This set of earphones is rechargeable with the provided micro usb cable, however I used my phone charger as this is the same standard. It comes with a neat little pouch for storing it in, which is a nice touch. The earphone design allows it to sit in your ear securely without being knocked out from the jolts caused by running. It has an over the ear design which fits comfortably with no irritation. Connection is a breeze; you simply sync it to your smartphone via Bluetooth and play your favourite music/ video.

I used these earphones in the gym with playing Spotify on my Nexus 5 smartphone and also to watch a television episode. The audio quality was very good and the headset remained in my ears and comfortable for my entire session. When I returned from the gym I connected this earphone to my computer via Bluetooth dongle. It most likely was the dongle that was at fault as it does not support the newer Bluetooth standard, however be wary as the sound quality when connected to this dongle sounded like the treble was too high. That said the range from this headset allowed me to pop to the kitchen for a cup of coffee with no disconnection (through two brick walls).

Overall this is a very good quality product and I shall be taking it to the gym with me, many more times.

If you are interested in buying these earphones, they can be found on Amazon here:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01FQTFSDS

No comments:

Post a Comment